Welcome to this week’s Friday 5! The Friday 5 is hosted by scrivener from www.f.riday5.com. Each week we gather to answer five questions about a topic. Come join the fun!
This week’s topic: Inventions
- If they could invent a remote control for something in your house that doesn’t have one, what would you wish it to be?
- What could your car really use that they just hasn’t invented yet?
- Who among your friends could probably be a great inventor if he or she had enough funding to do it?
- What invention seems to do its job in a less-satisfying manner than the old-fashioned way?
- Lately, vending machines have gone beyond drinks and snacks: you can rent DVDs from them or even purchase iPods from them. What’s something your life could be improved by if it were available in vending machines?
- I wish they would invent a remote for the heater. You could turn it up and down and on an off without having to leave the room.
- My car could use a heated steering wheel. They have heated seats. Why not steering wheels?
- I think Kathy could be a great inventor if she had a need for something.
- I would rather use a handheld can opener than use an electric one.
- Over-the-counter medicines such as Tylenol, Advil, cough drops, etc.