Image via Wikipedia
Thanks for joining me for Sunday Stealing hosted by Judd from http://www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com/. Each week we gather to do a meme stolen from someone else. The meme is always credited back to the original author and a link is provided to say “Thanks!”. This week’s steal comes from Tom Baker from Morning Erection. Link up and join in.
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts?
I participate in a lot of memes. Other than that, it can come from anything. Family, friends, furbabies, weather, life events, etc.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why?
I wouldn’t switch with anyone. This is MY blog for a reason. I’m not above guest posting though.
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun because that’s what I’m doing. I’m having fun!
4. What is your writing process for a post?
I get an idea and I just write. Then I save a draft and come back in a day or so to reread and edit it as necessary. I do this until I’m satisfied with it.
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot – what would it be?
Me with a Dr. Pepper.
6. Do you feel you express your “true self” on your blog?
Sure. I write what I feel and think.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve?
WRITING LIKE THIS.
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why?
Hmm…I’m going to have to think about that one.
9. You’re having a bad day, you’re upset, you’re angry, or you’re sad – what is your go-to comfort?
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
I have several. Here are a few:
To get something you’ve never had you have to do something you’ve never done.
If you don’t like something, change it.
Never apologize for saying what you feel because it’s like apologizing for being real.
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival?
Julia Roberts would play me. Johnny Depp would play my leading man. Jennifer Aniston would play my best friend. Brittany Murphy would play my rival.
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
Physically I would change my weight. Mentally I would change my motivation and procrastination.
14. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer because I love the warm weather, sunshine and all that it entails.
15. You’ve been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth?
Embrace it for all it is worth. What’s done is done and you can’t change it.
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends?
No but I would love to.
17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?
I don’t really have a favorite. I love them all!
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later?
Yes, especially the milk.
19. What is your favorite word and explain why?
Happy. It’s how I would like to constantly be.
20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you’d like to do different on your blog in the year 2012?
Nothing that I can think of right now. I’m just getting started so we’ll see what happens.