Thanks for joining me for Sunday Stealing hosted by Judd from
. Each week we gather to do a meme stolen from someone else. The meme is always credited back to the original author and a link is provided to say “Thanks!”. This week’s steal comes from Becky from Am I Half Dead or Am I Doing Fine. Link up and join in.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
I can’t think of anything.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Pft, no. I did make goals for 2012.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, two friends and my boyfriend’s sister.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Sort of. The lady that owned the tanning salon I went to died.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Money, ha. But seriously I would like to be more motivated and focused.
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None in particular.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not going insane? Really though I would have to say my biggest achievement was being awarded the Spirit Award from “The Believers” AVON Team.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not making President’s Club with AVON.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
My AVON yard sign.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I’ll have to get back to you on that one.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Party Rock Anthem
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Went out with friends.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
16. Did you fall in love in 2011?
17. What was your favorite new TV program?
18. What was the best book you read?
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
Finding a job
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Dress for Success
21. What kept you sane?
22. Who did you miss?
Grandparents, friends, family…
23. Who was the best new person you met?
My AVON Team Leader Kathy.
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011?
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Fucking Perfect – Pink