Disney (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Thanks for joining me for Sunday Stealing hosted by Judd fromhttp://www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com/. Each week we gather to do a meme stolen from someone else. The meme is always credited back to the original author and a link is provided to say “Thanks!”. This week’s steal comes from Claire-Louise of Mummy of Many Talents. Link up and join in.
This week’s questions…
1. What is your most annoying habit?
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
5. When have you lied to get a job?
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
7. Classic or modern films and why?
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
10. What makes a great blog?
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
13. How many children do you have?
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???
20. Which Disney
character can you most relate to?
1. Procrastination. I’m always putting stuff off.
2. His snoring. I HATE it!
3. Definitely horrors.
4. Make out with my boyfriend.
5. I haven’t. They’ll eventually find out the truth so why lie.
6. 25 Before 25
7. I like both. Classics because sometimes modern is just not “real” enough and modern because this is 2012 and a lot of things have changed over the years.
8. My boyfriend.
9. My mom’s problems.
10. When it’s real. I like to hear their opinions, about their life, what they do, etc. I also like when it’s totally them. I don’t want someone to suppress their thoughts because they might offend someone and I like when the name, layout, etc. represents that person.
11. I wanted a place to share with others.
14. Not so far.
15. 25 Before 25
16. Yes and yes.
17. Hmm…that’s a tough one. I’d probably be a singer or an actress just so I could experience what it would be like.
18. The 80s for sure!
19. Probably a third arm because I could really use one sometimes, lol.
20. I’m not really sure but my favorite is Mickey Mouse